Start:August 5, 2013 5:30 pm
End:September 1, 2013 6:30 pm
Venues: Healthy Living & Laughing River Yoga
Aches? Allergies? Digestive issues? Fatigue? Mental fog? Skin issues? Stubborn weight?
How is any of this connected with a detox? Well, the fact is that we have flooded our surroundings (and our food) with an unprecedented number of chemical toxins that our human bodies never had to deal with before. Chemicals from vehicles and industrial exhaust, heavy metals in our fish, petroleum additives in our shampoo, skin lotions and toothpaste, petroleum fertilizers in our foods, fire retardants, plastics leaching into our water, residues from the medications that other people have taken (yuck!) can be found in our waters, etc. etc. Your body simply cannot keep up with the toxic sludge that attacks it every day and these substances accumulate in your tissues. This makes your body less capable of dealing with normal, everyday tasks that it would otherwise handle without a hiccup: a little pollen, strawberries, some cheese, keeping skin well moistened, managing your weight, filtering things out of your blood, keeping bad bacteria out of you colon, etc.
You need to take a proactive role in detoxification and you’ll notice the difference
Given half a chance (and the right nutrients) your body will heal itself. This is what you initiate when you do a detox program. Whatever your Achilles’ heel may be (i.e. allergies, arthritis, weight issues, skin issues, etc.) that’s where your body will begin to respond.
And this program simply rocks because you get unequaled support through the amazing partnership between Healthy Living, Laughing River Yoga, Jane Yoga and of course, Transformation One.
Here’s what you get…
Nutritional Guidance – from Morella Devost of Transformation One
- Four weekly sessions held at Healthy Living where you will…
- Get directions, support and ideas on how to easily and successfully complete your cleanse so you don’t have to figure anything out on your own
- Receive support and guidance on whatever challenges you may encounter
- Use the easy-to-follow week-by-week guidelines, recipes and tips
- Receive a handbook including:
- A journal section to capture all insights and observations throughout your cleanse
- Shopping list, recipes, menu ideas, baths, cleansing basics information, etc.
- These four sessions will take place: Mondays August 5th, 12th, 19th and 26th from 5:30 to 6:30 pm at Healthy Living
- Email support throughout the program so you can get your questions answered any time and not wait for the next meeting
Food & Supplements – from Healthy Living
- 20% discount voucher at Healthy Living on your entire first purchase on week 1
- An opportunity to go through the store guided by Nina Lesser-Goldsmith and/or Morella Devost and learn where to find all of your detox ingredients, supplements, and more
- Weekly samples of juices, smoothies and cleansing foods so you can learn how to make your cleanse a delicious experience!
Yoga for Detoxification Workshop – with Jane Yoga
- Two-hour Detoxification Yoga Class with Jane Jarecki-Lanza on the third week of your cleanse
- Mark the date of the workshop: August 24th from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm at Laughing River Yoga
Build Your Yoga Practice as You Cleanse – with Laughing River Yoga
- 8-class card at Laughing River Yoga to be used during your cleanse
- Yoga asana pictures in the handbook to support your cleanse any time of day or night
Plus! The great thing about doing this program now is that summer is the easiest time of year to do a detox program because the heat is conducive to sweating and elimination, and we enjoy an abundant harvest of the foods that regenerate of your liver, cleanse your colon, stimulate lymph flow and mucus elimination, and tone your kidneys.
What you can expect…
- Better, more sustained energy
- Clear thinking
- Clearer skin and eyes
- Better quality sleep and wake up feeling more rested
- Better digestion – relief from bloating, gas, heart burn, tummy aches, etc.
- Reduction in aches and pains – headaches, arthritis pain, etc.
- Better moods
- BEST OF ALL, you’ll discover a new way of eating delicious foods that maximize healing… and you’ll learn about “healthy” foods that might be working against you..
I promise you that you’ll find a new way to relate to food and to your body, which will result in greater inspiration and motivation to eat amazing food that is delicious and good for you too!
All group meetings will take place at Healthy Living’s beautiful Learning Center: 222 Dorset St, So. Burlington, VT. In these meetings you’ll get all of the guidance to do your detox. You’ll also get food samples and we’ll tour the store so you can find everything you need.
All yoga classes will take place at Laughing River Yoga: One Mill Street, Suite 126, The Chace Mill in Burlington. You can take advantage of your 8-class card during any of the regular classes in their schedule, and you will definitely want to participate in Jane’s dedicated 2-hour detox yoga class on Saturday August 24th.
We are delighted to offer this amazing program for only $265.
That includes 4 meetings at Healthy Living, 8 any-time yoga classes at LYR during the four weeks of the program, a dedicated 2-hour yoga workshop with Jane, the book, recipes AND all of the support throughout your cleanse.
Ready to sign up?
Or email us if you would rather pay by check. Either way, we will contact you within 24 hours.
If you’re still wondering whether this is right for you, here’s what you can do:
- Take the Toxicity Quiz to see how you’re doing
- Read the Four Week Detox program page as well as the FAQs and What other’s have said about the program. These pages describe the program in greater detail.
- If you’re ready to sign up, come back to this page and sign up in a jiffy.
If after reading all of the program information you still have questions, you can always Contact Us here.
See you soon!