- Plan on a regular, realistic amount of time to practice. Even 10-20 minutes, once or twice a day can bring significant positive change.
- Create a clean and quiet corner/nook/or room to use daily.
- Use a consistent sequence for weeks, maybe months at a time.
- Journal after practice, this will help bring some of your inner observances into clarity and the material world as written word. This is one way ideas can begin to manifest into reality.
- Have inspirational items and devotional tokens nearby.
- Don’t give up.
- Stay connected to a teacher in case questions arise and for advanced training when you’re ready to move on.
- Enjoy yourself! This is not about cultivating stress, it’s about letting it go.